Orders for Letters From Santa placed today will be sent out on 1st December 2018
Create your own unique and magical letters from Santa (or Father Christmas) and we will send them direct to your child (or any other 'big kid'!) anywhere in the world*.
All letters are created individually - by you. Simply answer a few questions and then choose from a large selection of paragraphs which will be personalised based on your answers and the age of the child. You also have the option of whether the letter comes from Santa, Father Christmas or St Nicholas. Each letter can therefore be completely personalised and unique.
Each Letter from Santa is built based on the information you provide, and you choose the paragraphs which you would like to include within the letter. There are more combinations than any other Santa Letter website of this kind. We have a special 'Over 18s' section as well - so you can send your adult friends a fun letter too! Once your order has been placed, you can even Track Your Letters to see when they were printed and posted out.
We also include a free gift of 'Reindeer Dust' with your letter. Your child can sprinkle this magical 'reindeer dust' (which comes with an enchanting rhyme) outside on Christmas Eve so that Santa knows which house to come to.
*** Features ***
Select the content and write your own paragraph to be included in your child's Letter from Santa
Easy address entry - enter the postcode and we'll lookup the address for you
"North Pole - Good List Approved" medals and personalised certificates
To create your letter, just follow four easy steps and Santa will send your letter on high quality headed, environmentally-friendly A4 paper in a wonderful envelope which is guaranteed to get your child (or any other 'big kid' - just select 'adult' in the age section!) excited before they even read the letter from Santa. The design is exclusive to us, so your child won't see it in the shops.
Imagine the delight on your child's face when they receive a medal from Santa in the run up to Christmas that has "The North Pole - Good List Approved" embossed on it.
Each medal comes with a Good List Certificate which is personalised with your child's name and is signed by Santa or Father Christmas. It comes complete with a ribbon proudly exclaiming 'Santa says I've been good' and is in a little pouch to add authenticity. The Certifcate has Santa's 'North Pole Certified' stamp on it which matches the Envelopes and Letters above.
Why not really show how lovely and well-behaved your child has been this year and add a Good List Approved Medal and Certificate to your order for your Reply Letter From Santa.
This year, we have already had orders for 1 letters to be sent to children in France and of course the UK - that's 56,093 since we started in 2008!
Santa is also very proud to tell you that he uses paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) for his letters. This means that he is helping to protect the world's forests. Please click on the FSC logo for more information.
* Worldwide deliveries (i.e. outside the UK) are subject to much earlier posting dates. Please check here.
Looking for a letter from Santa for an adult.....?
Follow us on Facebook for lots of fun
- all year round
Gifts and ideas from other companies that we think you might like:
Santa's Magic Key
Canoe Holiday Vouchers
Santa will send out his letters in the first few days of December 2018 (or within a couple of days for orders received after that) - so create your personalised letter from Santa now to ensure that your child receives it in good time.
To start creating your fully personalised Reply Letter from Santa, please click here.
A few words from our customers:
- “ THANK YOU so much for the letter medal & certificate from Santa - To see the smile on my son's face is beyond words ”
- “ I love the fact that you can pick different paragraphs to make sure the letters are completely different ”
- “ Thank you for helping to make his christmas magical ”
- “ [She] opened it last night and the look on her face and her reaction is something we will cherish forever.”
- “ This was the first time I have done this and was not disappointed, they are wonderful. The reindeer dust was a great extra. ”
- “ They are a brilliant idea and I wish there was something like this when I was little ”
- “ Myself and my husband have really enjoyed creating the letter knowing the excitement it will create for us and him ”
- “ I would like to take this opportunity to express how professional this service has been from start to finish ”
- “ The letter was fantastic and created joy and wonderment ... it will be a memory he will always treasure, I know I will ”